©2011 Pink Daisies - Bridal Hair by Vanessa
Here are some of my Wedding hair top tips!
• A pre-wedding consultation & trial will eliminate any styles
that don’t suit you or your hair type - If for example you
want your hair like Cheryl Cole but have fine hair it is unlikely
to last the day.
• Choose your dress before your hairstyle, as the
neckline & detail of your dress will help determine the
most flattering hairstyle.
• Think about the back of your head, as this is were
your guests will be looking during the ceremony.
• If you are having your hair cut or coloured have it done
at least a week before your wedding.
• On the day it helps to have a time frame, work backwards
from the time your photographer is coming, then allow at
least half an hour to put your dress on & any other accessories.
Know the time you need to be ready by.
• It’s usually the case that your make-up gets done before your
hair (often while your in glamorous rollers!). Get the hair and
make-up artist to liaise so they don’t clash.
• The morning goes very quickly, so it helps to have as much
ready as possible - eg. labels off shoes, tags off dresses etc.
• Remember to wear something that unbuttons or unzips!